In the decade I’ve spent in the (online) marketing industry, I personally came across numerous businesses owners who have had terrible experiences with marketing service providers and agencies, and heard many horror stories.
Here’s what came straight out of the mouths of business owners I’ve personally spoken to:
- I wish I could talk to a marketing person that knew marketing.
- I wish there was a word for someone who’s good at web design and web development, so I can say “Are you that?”
- I just wish I knew how to choose someone. How to find them and how to decide whether they’re the real deal or not. I don’t know how to vet them. I’m better than average but I wish I was better at it.
- I wish I would have had some criteria for here’s how we know it’s moving in the right direction.
- I wish they’ve been really clear about what I own and what happens.
- Why didn’t they tell me this is what I needed to know?!
- I wish I had a framework for how to look for somebody.
- I didn’t know I had so many frustrations with marketing people.
- I wish I never hired them, they were a waste of time and money.
The reality is… I still continuously hear complaints from business owners about marketing service providers to this day.
I’ve learned that marketing and marketing services are the subject of much confusion where it often leads to bad results. Especially with the overwhelming options available to us these days.
People have so many misconceptions about marketing and marketing services that I decided to create the Business Owner’s Guide To Hidden Marketing Service Traps to help you get better results.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll discover:
- How to avoid hidden marketing agency traps
- Costly misconceptions about marketing and marketing services that no one tells you about
- Expensive mistakes to avoid when choosing a marketing service provider
- Why you want marketing that reduces sales resistance
- 4 steps to successful marketing that gets results
- 10 smart questions to ask every marketing service provider or agency before hiring them
Grab your free copy of the guide below.
Finally understand what to look for to ensure a positive, results-driven experience before working with marketing service providers.